|My html table is set to fit the screen
| When I was tasked with writing "about me", I found myself talking a lot about the things that are important in my
world. Things like my daughter (who is a serious athlete and amazing in so many ways), my fiancé (who is the most
handsome and the best ever) , my family (a funny and awesome group), my friends (impressive mix of beauty and
brains), and my shoe collection.
But I am sure that isn't why you clicked on this tab! So, in a nutshell...
- I am a nationally known Wardrobe Stylist and Image Consultant and the President of the Style & Image Institute
- I have styled looks for celebrities in Hollywood for Warner Brothers, amazing looks for red carpet events, for political
campaigns, and most importantly...I have upped the style-factor for moms, business owners and entrepreneurs
- I write for several magazines and have appeared on numerous radio and television programs as a Fashion Expert
- Through the Style & Image Institute, I train and certify others who want to be a personal stylist, wardrobe stylist, personal
shopper and image consultant
- I am the founder of ROCK! What You’v Got, a program created to celebrate inner and outer beauty of girls 8 – 108
I pride myself as a "fashion therapist" and am convinced the right pair of shoes CAN change your life.
My career spans nearly 20 years, and I am proud to have clients all over the world; however the hub of my business is in the Midwest
(Indianapolis, South Bend, Chicago, Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville). Most of my Image Consulting, Personal Shopping and Personal
Stylist business is in the Indianapolis, South Bend and Bloomington, IN area. Technically I am a Senior Wardrobe Stylist, Image
Consultant, Personal Shopper and Personal Stylist, and hold many certifications.
Some of my proudest accomplishments include:
- commercial stying projects for Redbook Magazine, Wal-Mart and Kenmore
- being a part of several ventures in Hollywood for reality and talk TV shows
- styling looks for Red Carpet events
- being asked to train with Stacy London from the famed television show “What Not To Wear.”
Hello Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!